Matrimonial Law Lawyer Williamson County, TX Matrimonial Law Lawyer Williamson County, TX

At The Law Office of Jason Wright, PLLC, our matrimonial law lawyer Williamson County, TX trusts knows that going through a divorce can not only be difficult but it can be frustrating. This is a time you should spend focusing on protecting yourself. Instead, you may feel the need to defend yourself to family, friends, and co-workers or you may be concerned about how a court will decide on the custody of your children. Whatever you are struggling with throughout the process, know that our attorney is here to help you. Set up your appointment with us now if you would like legal representation while you are going through a divorce. 

Do I need to give a reason when I am filing for a divorce in the state of Texas? 

If you live in Texas, you have many different reasons you can list for filing for a divorce, including:

These are just some of the reasons that a person could file for divorce. If you have experienced any of the above or other circumstances that are causing you to file for divorce, do not hesitate to reach out to our family lawyer Williamson County, TX residents trust.

Can I go through the divorce process on my own? 

You are not legally required to have an attorney throughout the divorce process. However, we encourage you not to do this alone. We know our field well and have helped many clients go through the divorce process and get their fair share. You know when you come to our team you will be in good hands. 

When can I change my name? Do I have to wait after the divorce is complete? 

If you are eager to change your name, this is something that can be done when you file the petition for divorce. Once the divorce process is completed, your name change will be as well.  If you are interested in doing this, talk with your attorney about the additional steps you will need to take. 

If you would like to work with a Williamson County, Texas matrimonial law lawyer about getting help with your divorce, call The Law Office of Jason Wright, PLLC

Do you need professional legal assistance?